New Genright highline hoods

IPerkWVU

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Saw this on Facebook, I know they sell a pricy carbon fiber hood but it sounds like the fiberglass is something different than duroflex. Both looked awesome

Minute 21

Screenshot_20200403-184820.jpg

Reactions: Elliott and L J
Unless I’m missing something, that just looks like they’re selling the Duraflex hood, which is a giant piece of crap.

They've had the Duraflex for a while now so it's not new. I'm under the impression that this a new/different manufacturer. Maybe Tony is sourcing them from Unofficial Use Only (the guys that make the CF JK hoods for Genright).

i'd be interested as well. and am curious to see what line they take.

if you pay attention to HL fenders some appear to come up even with the top of the head lamp while others seem to remain just shy of it.
when i strung my line it took me to the top edge of the headlamp. which was a little more than just jumping up 1 mount hole.

Just like anything that goes away and comes back, a lot of folks will get together and claim, “if they would bring product x, y, and z back, I’d buy a set.”
When products x, y, and z are brought back to the market, maybe 1 out a 100 will actually fork over their money for the purchase.

want vs need vs $.
$ tends to be 1st consideration in the equation.
want, makes it a vanity purchase.
need, only arises from the inability to use what you already have.

Reactions: Fouledplugs