New girl from outside Nashville, TN

@JMT, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the spare tire on the back?

@Mike_H, i know it needs a new soft top, maybe it leaked? He said he parked it there and it’s been sitting there every since than.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean the spare tire on the back?
I’m not trying to be crude, but I thought most people would realize it looks like someone is having a good time in the back of the Jeep, if you know what I mean. :encama:

Welcome to the forum and Wrangler world. You are going to love it! I simply lurk here now since I traded my TJ in on my JL right after Christmas. These guys are a wealth of knowledge! Enjoy your new baby, in the Spring. In the mean time you can start your wishlist of mods and things you want to do.

Reactions: JLynn and JMT
My Jeep started off in TN and with over 200k mi the frame looked great. No surface rust until I started using off road quite a bit now for several years.

I'm a contrarian I think by nature and I like the moss on the outside. Mold on the inside is pretty normal and that I would certainly clean up while cashing in on the loose change from the PO. I'd be checking and changing filters probably as well, but mainly for rodent nests.

Congrats on the purchase.

Reactions: JLynn
Just saw this post. Welcome from another girl Jeeper. :D I too do most of the work on my Jeep (and VW bus). Like you, I get hubby's help one in a while, but I really like doing it myself.

Can't wait to see what you do with yours when you get it. :D

Reactions: Chris and JLynn