New guy from South Florida

Katshot

Howdy! Just bought my fourth Wrangler and I’m looking forward to getting back into Jeep ownership!
started with a new 2005 TJ X then because my Wife wanted something more civilized we moved to an almost new 2010 JK Sport and then upgraded to a loaded 2014 Sahara. Sold that last year to make room for a gym in the garage (thank-you Covid). Now it’s time to go back to the gym and get another Jeep!
spent the last couple months looking for a TJ (my favorite). Finally found a very clean 2003 Sport with 50K miles!
just picked it up Saturday so of course I’ve been online ordering LED headlights and fog lights and tomorrow it hits the shop to see what it might need that I didn’t see.
Today while Googling, I happened to find this site and I’m thrilled. A site just for TJ fans!
A little about me; I’m retired but I used to own my own auto repair shop and before that I spent over 20 years in the automotive industry. I was a tech and then service manager of one of the largest limousine fleets in the country and also did engineering consulting work with GM (Cadillac).

Welcome to the forum! You’re definitely in the right place 👍

Don’t forget to post some photos.

Reactions: Zorba