New guy from Texas

Ivan Condori

Hey yall. This is my second jeep ever, first tj. I started off with a 11 jku it was just too expensive for what I wanted to do with the Jeep. So I sold it and got a tj. Let me tell you this thing is awesomeness! Took my wife and brother in law mudding in the pasture and it surprised all of us. The week before my buddy nearly totaled his jku Rubicon and was constantly having to pull it out. With made for a very boring day. The little tj did not get stuck nor hesitated one bit. My brother in law is in the market for a tj or xj. Can't wait to meet yall and also learn from yall until next time.
13095980_10209900434533031_8273230361374890766_n.jpg

Reactions: Travis
Welcome to the forum! I hear you on the JKs, those things are even more expensive to run than a TJ (which is a lot of money as it is)!

Yeah they are not only payments, insurance, mpg, And 2 more doors. I honestly believe that the tj has a lot more power than my jku did. But to be fair the JK had a lot more room but it was too easy to drive if that makes any sense. I dont know I am really digging the tj.

Reactions: Chris
I hear you. I love the JKU because of the extra space, but I think it lacks a lot of what makes the TJ so cool (simplicity).

And yes, the TJ is certainly more affordable to own!