New Guy Here!!!

Airmaster

Just wanted to introduce myself and my Tj... Installing a 6" RC long arm next week and 35s on 17x8.5 Anzas...I know RC gets bashed on most forums but I live at the beach so there is not a ton of Rock Crawling going on here... I'll post updates in the coming days...Here is what the TJ looks like now..
4100-300c576f60fb3f0c0800df34901922bf.jpg

IMG_0037[1].JPG

Reactions: Duan and Travis
Welcome to the forum! That's a very clean looking TJ. You'll have to post some pictures after you get the lift installed.

And hey, if the RC lift works for you, that's all that matters. Don't let anyone else tell you how to build your ride. It is your ride after al!

Reactions: Airmaster
Just wanted to introduce myself and my Tj... Installing a 6" RC long arm next week and 35s on 17x8.5 Anzas...I know RC gets bashed on most forums but I live at the beach so there is not a ton of Rock Crawling going on here... I'll post updates in the coming days...Here is what the TJ looks like now..
.View attachment 4101

As I have said in the past, and will say again. Silver is the hottest TJ color out there. I will have me one eventually. Nice rig Airmaster, and welcome to a good group of Jeepers. On a side note, the white letters out really make in whole. :drool:

Reactions: Airmaster and Chris