New guy in central Florida

Congratulations on your new Jeep! I'm in Cape Canaveral. Here on the Space Coast we have the High Road Jeep Club. They are only on FaceSlap but I guess that's okay nowadays. They do parades, veteran events, and mudding. I didn't understand the whole waist-deep mudding thing until I found out they trade in their new Jeeps every 3 years and get another. I care about my 2005 TJ/seventeen year old girlfriend too much to abuse her that way.

The ducks. Well, it seems to be a big deal for people on FaceSlap, just not for me.

Welcome to the madness that is Jeepin'.

Congratulations on your new Jeep! I'm in Cape Canaveral. Here on the Space Coast we have the High Road Jeep Club. They are only on FaceSlap but I guess that's okay nowadays. They do parades, veteran events, and mudding. I didn't understand the whole waist-deep mudding thing until I found out they trade in their new Jeeps every 3 years and get another. I care about my 2005 TJ/seventeen year old girlfriend too much to abuse her that way.

The ducks. Well, it seems to be a big deal for people on FaceSlap, just not for me.

Welcome to the madness that is Jeepin'.

Thanks for the welcome and the info. Like you, that’s not my goal for the Jeep. I expect it to get a little wet in the duck marsh, but that’s not the goal. I’d be interested in learning more, I’m all about supporting the Vets!

Come to Arizona. We wheel in our front yards.

<Insert @Zorba pic here>

I was in Scottsdale a few months back. I thought Florida was hot due to the humidity. Boy was I wrong. You guys take the cake out there. Thanks for the invite. I do plan to get out west with this bad boy.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
I was in Scottsdale a few months back. I thought Florida was hot due to the humidity. Boy was I wrong. You guys take the cake out there. Thanks for the invite. I do plan to get out west with this bad boy.

We have hosted out of towners. Thats enjoyable and get to show the bounty of our county.

This was some farmer dude from Indiana.
blackcanyon002.jpg

Reactions: John Cooper
Welcome to the forum! Regarding ducks, I personally think they're dumb and reserved for mall crawlers. I'm also biased because my POS has never gotten one, thankfully. It's a rock queen.

Lol. Thanks for the welcome. I get the same vibe. I’m sure not a mall crawler, yet haven’t found any rocks of note here in Florida. We do have some gnarly looking drainage ditches that have caught my attention…

Lol. Thanks for the welcome. I get the same vibe. I’m sure not a mall crawler, yet haven’t found any rocks of note here in Florida. We do have some gnarly looking drainage ditches that have caught my attention…

You'll have to show @Jerry Bransford around - I'm sure he's missing the rocks out west.

Where in Florida are you?
15-20 miles south of Jacksonville in Fleming Island. We got lucky finding Fleming Island (which is really a peninsula not an island), we love it here. We can't believe everything and all the stores we need are within 2-3 miles. Not to mention it's a bit cooler here due to being surrounded by water on 3 sides.

Reactions: John Cooper