New guy In New England

Bogman

F13AEA72-B852-49D7-8984-1C1FDFDB1F4B.jpeg
Hey folks. We have been jeepless for a few years now. Last project was a 58 3B we had for close to 20 years. It wasn’t much to look at when I saved it from the scrap pile.Towed it behind my camper all over the north east. Moved to a 78 Bronco rebuild that was fun but not a Jeep. Currently close to the end of a 6 month search for the right LJ to be the next build. I’m waiting for the final price negotiation to wrap up.lol
It will be a surf fishing/ Beach and camping rig. Flat towed a bunch. Not to drastic on the drivetrain mods. Looking forward to following along with your posts and sharing mine.

Love that photo!

An LJ is a great choice. In recent years they've sky rocketed in value, particularly if it's a clean, low mileage LJ Rubicon. Those things are going for upwards of 25k now, with some selling for over 30k! Needless to say I don't think you'll be seeing them depreciate in value.

I look forward to seeing your future purchase!

Love that photo!

An LJ is a great choice. In recent years they've sky rocketed in value, particularly if it's a clean, low mileage LJ Rubicon. Those things are going for upwards of 25k now, with some selling for over 30k! Needless to say I don't think you'll be seeing them depreciate in value.

I look forward to seeing your future purchase!
It’s not low mileage by any means @141k but it’s in very good shape for a northeast salt exposed vehicle and the gal who has owned it for the last 4 years has done a good job maintaining it. One of my sons knows her. I have been pretty patient waiting for the right one. This is it, just waiting on her to get the new Rubicon JK she is replacing it with.