New Guy in OK

Bratch

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
New guy here from Oklahoma, I stumbled across your site while googling and researching for my LJ.

We bought an 04 LJ last May for a weekend fun car and have been loving it ever since. I’m digging getting to work on it and not have any pressure to finish even if a couple projects have gone sideways.

I’ve been semi active on another Jeep board and recognize many of the names. Looks like a great site with a ton of TJ knowledge. I’ll go ahead and apologize in advance for any dumb questions I ask, I promise I tried to search before hand.

Reactions: Chris
The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked!

Glad you're enjoying your LJ, and glad you ended up finding the forum. Post some photos up when you get a chance!

New guy here from Oklahoma, I stumbled across your site while googling and researching for my LJ.

We bought an 04 LJ last May for a weekend fun car and have been loving it ever since. I’m digging getting to work on it and not have any pressure to finish even if a couple projects have gone sideways.

I’ve been semi active on another Jeep board and recognize many of the names. Looks like a great site with a ton of TJ knowledge. I’ll go ahead and apologize in advance for any dumb questions I ask, I promise I tried to search before hand.

Maybe you I can compete for asking the dumbest questions. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum. We all try to help each other out here (that’s what makes this place so great). So ask whatever questions you need answered.

Welcome aboard!
You still got Milk Jugs?
I know a lot of people hates those two words, he-he

Nope put new tubular bumpers on over the holidays. I’ll get them added to my build thread at some point.

Welcome aboard!
You still got Milk Jugs?
I know a lot of people hates those two words, he-he
I like milk and I like jugs, but I don’t like milk jugs