New guy with a TJ6

Had to get the TJ smogged for the first after building and installing the stroker. I have a couple of CARB stickers under the hood (one for the TB and one for the header) which is probably good since I get forced to a STAR testing location. Visual and smog testing passed without issue.

just curious, but what's their stance on strokers? Is it just a don't-ask-don't-tell situation since they can't really see how big the holes are?

Miss updates on this thread. E

I've been in a holding pattern for a while. My son, who has an 03 Rubicon like mine, is doing major surgery on his and has borrowed my welder. I have a few things I want to change on the arms and belly pan but need to wait for a little while longer. I think I need to hit some trails but need someone to head out with. I've been concentrating on hiking over the last few months (did Whitney, rim to rim at the Grand Canyon, and several peaks in SoCal) so my time has been spent on other things. I have a big hike this weekend then I'm basically done for the season.

Reactions: Ephry73 and Wildman
I've been in a holding pattern for a while. My son, who has an 03 Rubicon like mine, is doing major surgery on his and has borrowed my welder. I have a few things I want to change on the arms and belly pan but need to wait for a little while longer. I think I need to hit some trails but need someone to head out with. I've been concentrating on hiking over the last few months (did Whitney, rim to rim at the Grand Canyon, and several peaks in SoCal) so my time has been spent on other things. I have a big hike this weekend then I'm basically done for the season.

I did the Palisade Glacier hike a few years back and want to go back to do Whitney. Grand Canyon is on my list as well. Here in the desert, our hiking season is just about to start for the local trails anyways.

Reactions: Wildman
I did the Palisade Glacier hike a few years back and want to go back to do Whitney. Grand Canyon is on my list as well. Here in the desert, our hiking season is just about to start for the local trails anyways.

Doing cactus to clouds on Sat. Early start to beat the heat and to get done before dark. The best part is there's a bar when you are finally done.

Thank you for the reply. Life happens for sure. I know when I get a TJ again it will go this way. The TJ6 route just makes sense.