New here in NC

hnybee09

Supporting Member
Good Morning! My name is Kim and I am a new Jeep owner :). I was thinking about buying one last year and instead went with what I knew and had a few of over the years....a Geo Tracker 😆. Should have bought a Jeep....here we are less than a year later and I sold the Tracker and bought a 2004 Wrangler SE. She needed some stuff and I knew that when I saw here, but the price was too good to pass up and she is clean, no rust or frame rot. I have no plans to go offroad, just to driver her and love her. Right now she is at the shop getting the necessary things taken care of...the stuff she needed. Getting her ready for a road trip to the Florida keys in June 😎
46159ECA-5B9B-4AE4-AE59-541B8AA0F6EE.jpeg
C3C9AEEE-C78B-4264-91A1-D7FB715B38F0.jpeg
371C3FA7-BE73-4D5A-A3B1-49CE594F75D9.jpeg
053C413A-6115-42AC-ADFB-4C29C2089529.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and great looking Jeep! Definitely an improvement over a Geo tracker, huh?

Welcome to the forum and great looking Jeep! Definitely an improvement over a Geo tracker, huh?
HI, thank you! Absolutely....I mean Trackers are fun but I had no idea how much better a Jeep was! Plus it is getting hard to find Tracker parts....

Reactions: Chris
We are in Winston-Salem. Just bought my wife Jenny her dream Jeep. It’s been a nightmare so far..LOL!!
Ours is more of a trail rig, but she drives her on the street...especially when the kids want to ride in it to school.