New in NE

I purchased my first jeep in Nebraska.

Turns out it was a turd and I've spent a year restoring it.

Good luck, hoping for no rust.

Reactions: AndyG
Ha, I am definitely an AFOL. That said, when I get my Jeep I see that going by the wayside as I tinker.

No pictures yet... my timeline and desires do not play into others, still planning to join the clan, yet it looks to be next week now.

Ha, I am definitely an AFOL. That said, when I get my Jeep I see that going by the wayside as I tinker.

No pictures yet... my timeline and desires do not play into others, still planning to join the clan, yet it looks to be next week now.

Ok, we will get you a 14 day extension then, I’ll get the paperwork started.

Ok, we will get you a 14 day extension then, I’ll get the paperwork started.

Much obliged. I am patiently (not really) waiting for schedules to align so I can let them take my money. fingers crossed the Jeep itself looks as good as the internet pictures and runs as well as I am told. If not I'll be back to trolling again, which I really do not want to keep doing.

Reactions: AndyG
Okay, so I'm officially a TJ owner now. Quite happy and looking forward to tinkering, thank you for the friendly welcome. 2001 Sport, auto trans @ 116k miles. Everything seems to work in the hour or so I've had it. Rust is manageable. Now to clean the garage so I have some space to work and to get the top and doors off.

IMG_0950.jpeg

Welcome aboard. I'm in Nebraska. If you're on the eastern side, the TORC Jeep show is coming up soon. It will give you way too many ideas.

Screenshot_20220729-125145_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: legobuff