New in the Family

Noppes

TJ Enthusiast
Today i see a Grand Cherokee 5,7l Hemi from 2005 with 85000 km and there was no other way so i bought him for 14000 € .
20170630_165847.jpg
20170630_165859.jpg
20170630_165906.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaa!? Europe got the older Grand Cherokees with Hemi engines? Wow... I'm so jealous. Here all they came with was a crappy, underpowered V8 (not a Hemi) that is filled with problems.

That's awesome!

Whaaaaaaaaa!? Europe got the older Grand Cherokees with Hemi engines? Wow... I'm so jealous. Here all they came with was a crappy, underpowered V8 (not a Hemi) that is filled with problems.

That's awesome!
I think they had the 5.7, I can kinda remember people bringing them to the drag strip.

Nice score!

You're right, my bad! I was thinking of the WJ, not the WK.

The trade off is that with the newer WK you get independent suspension, whereas the WJ still has the solid axles, but no Hemi option (just the shitty V8 instead).

I always thought a WJ would be cool with a Hemi, because then you'd have an awesome engine, and solid axles.

It looks great. I'd like to see it with a small lift and some aggressive looking tires. I'm sure it would look good like that!

Had one and loved it but with the shitty 3.7. Id have definitely kept it if mine had the hemi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk