SOLD NEW JCR highline inner fenders - $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have some JCR inner fenders for a highline fender/hood. I got them to use for my own jeep but decided I want to go with some metalcloak armor all around so it matches and these won't work with that. The model number is #SWBFX-IF-H-TJ-PC. They are powder coated black so they are $250 new. I'm asking $100 PLUS shipping (they are separate pieces so shipping shouldn't be a lot) or will trade for metalcloak inner fenders. Also open to trades for other tj parts just tell me what you got. I will take some pictures of the actual parts when I get home but they are brand new never used or mounted. COMES WITH HARDWARE.

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 12.22.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 12.22.00 PM.png

IMG_6505.jpeg

IMG_6504.jpeg

IMG_6503.jpeg

IMG_6502.jpeg

IMG_6506.jpeg

Last edited:
hey just checking to see if you still have these for sale? Ive been thinking about installing highline fenders. not sure what brand to go with though. you input would be apprecisated. Are your fenders highline, where you had to cut the hood? thanks

hey just checking to see if you still have these for sale? Ive been thinking about installing highline fenders. not sure what brand to go with though. you input would be apprecisated. Are your fenders highline, where you had to cut the hood? thanks
Yes, i still have them and yes these are for the highline cut. (Where you have to cut the hood down). I never installed them so I couldn’t recommend a fender brand. I decided to go with metalcloak because I like the look of them.

Reactions: Alex01
Thanks. Ill let ya know. Im trying to decide which highline fenders to buy. I dont know much about the JRC fenders but ill call them tomorrow and try and let you know tomorrow also

Thanks. Ill let ya know. Im trying to decide which highline fenders to buy. I dont know much about the JRC fenders but ill call them tomorrow and try and let you know tomorrow also
Sounds good. Just let me know. Also, If you’re just wanting to know if jcr is a quality brand, they are indeed. A good competitor/comparison would be poison spyder.

Sounds good. Just let me know. Also, If you’re just wanting to know if jcr is a quality brand, they are indeed. A good competitor/comparison would be poison spyder.
hey Just an FYI, I am calling JCR tomorrow and talking with them about their highlines .

just wondering if you had a chance to call jcr?
I did and it will work. Sorry I’m just having trouble spending the money for those high lines right here at Christmas. I’ve been on the lookout for some used ones but no luck yet. I prob should get your inner fenders so ill be one step closer, but just haven’t commited yet I guess. truse me it weighing on my mind.

I did and it will work. Sorry I’m just having trouble spending the money for those high lines right here at Christmas. I’ve been on the lookout for some used ones but no luck yet. I prob should get your inner fenders so ill be one step closer, but just haven’t commited yet I guess. truse me it weighing on my mind.
I definitely understand. Christmas is an expensive holiday though totally worth it in the end. Also, i know you said you’re looking for used ones that would be slightly cheaper. However, I honestly don’t think you’ll find used ones for a whole lot cheaper and these are brand new. Every nut and bolt still sealed in the bag.

I definitely understand. Christmas is an expensive holiday though totally worth it in the end. Also, i know you said you’re looking for used ones that would be slightly cheaper. However, I honestly don’t think you’ll find used ones for a whole lot cheaper and these are brand new. Every nut and bolt still sealed in the bag.
Well give me a few more days and I’ll make a decision. Thanks for hollering back at me

Well give me a few more days and I’ll make a decision. Thanks for hollering back at me
Sounds good. I can do $140 for them as well if that helps the decision a little. I’m moving at the end of December so i’m just trying to clear some room of all the things that just sit.

I will get a quote tomorrow
P.s. what color is your rig? It reminds me of Intense Blue, but I don’t think they made Intense Blue in 2006

P.s. what color is your rig? It reminds me of Intense Blue, but I don’t think they made Intense Blue in 2006
It was a custom blue very similar to intense blue. It was originally a 97 lapis blue but the paint was faded so I did the custom blue. I just sold it about a week ago and got a deep beryl green LJ. The 06 is the beryl green.

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.