New Jeep! From Orlando

Kathern

Just got a 2017 4 Door Jeep Wrangler! Never owned a Jeep before and super excited for a change and put some awesome things on it. Previously owned a bunch of sports cars and last being an FRS, definitely a big change. Any advice is much appreciated!
dc7ae24a565eb370d43b9af32be2fbff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sohllis and UpperMI
Just got a 2017 4 Door Jeep Wrangler! Never owned a Jeep before and super excited for a change and put some awesome things on it. Previously owned a bunch of sports cars and last being an FRS, definitely a big change. Any advice is much appreciated! View attachment 27403

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. This forum is dedicated to the jeep TJ which is the body style from 1997-2006. A few of the forum members (like @StG58 and @glwood) have or had a jeep Jk (2007-2017 body style). So from a modification and performance standpoint, those members will be the best to ask questions about your jeep.

This is a great forum with fantastic people. We all help each other best that we can. Many of us have been multiple jeep owners. I’m on my 3rd one my self.

There’s also quite a few members from Florida here. So plenty of other jeepers near you to ask questions of.

Congrats on the purchase! While I'm not that familiar with the Jeep Wrangler JK, there are a bunch of JK owners here who own both TJs and JKs, so hopefully they can chime in. For the most part, the JKs don't have any major issues I know of though (other than the leaky tops and leaky radiators).

How are you enjoying your Jeep so far? Being in Florida, I sure hope you've had a chance to take the top and doors off by now... If not, you don't know what you're missing ;)