New Jeep owner (again) in North Texas

MikeM1554

Back when I was in the military I owned a 1981 CJ with a V8. I hated to sell it.

My son turned 18 and we needed an additional car and he wanted a Jeep. I just purchase a 2005 Wrangler Sport in immaculate condition, well taken care of. Tummy tucked, SYE, CV shaft, Currie Johnny joint control arms, Bilstein shocks, all components upgraded. I take possession tonight and cannot wait.

Mike
Frisco, TX

Back when I was in the military I owned a 1981 CJ with a V8. I hated to sell it.

My son turned 18 and we needed an additional car and he wanted a Jeep. I just purchase a 2005 Wrangler Sport in immaculate condition, well taken care of. Tummy tucked, SYE, CV shaft, Currie Johnny joint control arms, Bilstein shocks, all components upgraded. I take possession tonight and cannot wait.

Mike
Frisco, TX
That sounds very well done. I look forward to seeing this TJ. An 18 year old with a well/built TJ, that one you might want to re-think! ;)

Sounds like you picked up a nice TJ Mike! You'll find there's a ton of other members on here from Texas as well.

Post some photos of your TJ when you get a chance!