New Jeep owner from Connecticut

Cheetokps

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Finally bought my first jeep last week after searching all summer, I got some very helpful advice from people on here. 2002 sport with 5 speed, 98k miles and very clean frame (especially for new england),and also came with a hardtop. I have taken the top and doors off pretty much every day, enjoying it as much as I can before it gets cold
dron.jpg
droff.jpg

Welcome! Nice looking Jeep! I'm from CT also. I live near Storrs/UConn and work down in Niantic. If you ever need a hand wrenching give me a shout. (y)

Greetings from Fairfield County! Enjoy the new ride. Fall is in the air but you can still go topless. Just crank the heater up to 11 and wear a sweater.

Greetings from Fairfield County! Enjoy the new ride. Fall is in the air but you can still go topless. Just crank the heater up to 11 and wear a sweater.
I have been driving topless almost every day so far, its been a little cold sometimes but I'm trying to do it as much as I can before it gets too cold soon

Low miles for a 2002! I love that color combo with a tan top. It's a close second to my own Jeep's color. Welcome!

looks like we have a few central-ish CT folks on here. where do you wheel around here? interested in anything that's like within 90 min of hartford.

looks like we have a few central-ish CT folks on here. where do you wheel around here? interested in anything that's like within 90 min of hartford.
I live in Wallingford and there's a trail here that's only like a quarter mile long but its moderately challenging. I also have been to the trails around Morris reservoir and cockaponset which are just easy dirt roads. There is one "trail" in Enfield (I forget the exact location) my friend took me to in his jeep that was really challenging, I haven't been myself because I don't think I would make it stock.

Welcome aboard. Great color TJ and Transmission as well. Glad to hear you are having fun and enjoying it!

This forum is great for resources so keep it bookmarked.

Welcome from Manchester! I am also a UConn student, if you ever need a hand with anything or want to go to meetups/trail rides don’t hesitate to reach out