New Jeep Question

Shade

Took my new Wrangler on a short road trip for Thanksgiving. First highway trip. I had a lot of trouble keeping the Jeep at 70-75 Mph. Is that normal? Is the gearing making it harder to drive at higher speeds? I have the 3.6 with 3.45 trans and tires 275/55/20. Any thoughts?

You are probably looking for the JL forum. Or, this may be a subconscious cry for help that you purchased the wrong generation of Wrangler.

Took my new Wrangler on a short road trip for Thanksgiving. First highway trip. I had a lot of trouble keeping the Jeep at 70-75 Mph. Is that normal? Is the gearing making it harder to drive at higher speeds? I have the 3.6 with 3.45 trans and tires 275/55/20. Any thoughts?

Welcome to the Jeep family, even though yours is a much newer generation.😀 I don't have enough knowledge of the JL to offer any advice. There are several JL forums that I'm sure will be able to get you an answer. I hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

Welcome to the Jeep family, even though yours is a much newer generation.😀 I don't have enough knowledge of the JL to offer any advice. There are several JL forums that I'm sure will be able to get you an answer. I hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

Thx …just noticed this was a TJ sight! I will jump to the JL sight but maybe I did! I tried to buy older but had a really bad experience so went to the new lot. Thanks for the comments.
You are probably looking for the JL forum. Or, this may be a subconscious cry for help that you purchased the wrong generation of Wrangler.

Reactions: 06lj