Nicholas

TJ Enthusiast
So this is my first post, I just turned 18 and with my own money I bought a 98' Wrangler TJ sport 4cyl about 3 months ago and since then I've been loving every bit of it. Came stock suspension here's what I've added:
-2' RC spring spacer kit
-RC shocks
-Replaced control arms
-RC adjustable track bar
-Stock 32 JK tires flipped onto Black Rock 997" 17x8s
-And quadratic cj mirrors

I have so much pride in this thing

IMG_4675.JPG
IMG_4676.JPG
IMG_3504.JPG
IMG_3517.JPG

Nice looking Jeep and I see your Jeep already has a Jeep friend! The black wheels really look sharp! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nicholas
Wow, great looking TJ! You can never, never go wrong with red, that's for sure.

Nice to see another 4 cylinder on-board as well!

Thanks everyone !! I will hold onto her for maybe decades if I can

It's all about maintenance and repair. You can make a TJ last a good long time if you keep up with those two things. It helps if you don't bounce it off of rocks, trees and other vehicles too much as well.

Yeah that's true. And so far not much abuse or much off roading has been done at all but I know I still need to have self control ! The urge to go wild with it is big

Reactions: StG58
Yeah that's true. And so far not much abuse or much off roading has been done at all but I know I still need to have self control ! The urge to go wild with it is big

Driving down the road and you see a trail, or a hill or something and think to yourself "I can do that in my TJ!". Oh yaaa, that NEVER stops. Have fun with it. TJ's are pretty hard to kill.

Really nice, congratulations. Great to see you working on it and getting greasy already, good job.

FYI, if you are ever part shopping, the 4 cyl. TJs are SE, not Sport. The Sport only came with a 6 cyl. engine.

Reactions: Nicholas and StG58
Really nice, congratulations. Great to see you working on it and getting greasy already, good job.

FYI, if you are ever part shopping, the 4 cyl. TJs are SE, not Sport. The Sport only came with a 6 cyl. engine.

Haha thanks that's good to know[emoji23][emoji30]