New Member - 2004 TJ

AutoCrat

TJ Enthusiast
Hello TJ Experts,

I have been a stealth visitor here for last few years, acquiring knowledge about TJ”s and admiring some beautiful wranglers all of you have. After years of searching I am finally a TJ owner that I am very proud of. It’s a 2004 and I only got it on Sunday this week. I am still learning about it everyday.

Its a bone stock with Just 60000 kms on the clock and still wearing its original soft top & original tyre on spare wheel.

Cheers,
Archie

I can’t think of much better than having a jeep TJ in beautiful New Zealand.

This forum can make your owning one a great experience.

Hang around, glad to have you.

I can’t think of much better than having a jeep TJ in beautiful New Zealand.

This forum can make your owning one a great experience.

Hang around, glad to have you.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah it’s a great ride when weather is right. Mine is a soft top with half doors so fun setup but not very ideal for where I live (Wellington).. I will eventually end up sourcing a hard top and full doors for it.

At the moment I am compiling a list of things it needs and soon will post a wanted thread here. 😂

Hello TJ Experts,

I have been a stealth visitor here for last few years, acquiring knowledge about TJ”s and admiring some beautiful wranglers all of you have. After years of searching I am finally a TJ owner that I am very proud of. It’s a 2004 and I only got it on Sunday this week. I am still learning about it everyday.

Its a bone stock with Just 60000 kms on the clock and still wearing its original soft top & original tyre on spare wheel.

Cheers,
Archie
Welcome Archie ! What is your drivetrain ? Have FUN making this into YOUR TJ !

Reactions: tr21triton
Ya know I luv you guys, but Ganzman is spot on here. Everyone knows the yellow ‘04 TJ is by far the best.
Fixed that for accuracy. ;)
p.s. I'm trying to buy a yellow 04' auto that was listed yesterday. I need to have my 20th Jeep. Damn guy won't answer emails and didn't give a phone number. 🤬

Last edited:
Fixed that for accuracy. ;)
p.s. I'm trying to buy a yellow 04' auto that was listed yesterday. I need to have my 20th Jeep. Damn guy won't answer emails and didn't give a phone number. 🤬
Take the hint, Boog. I’m just not going to respond to your emails…🙂

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Thanks once again for the gala welcome. Pics will surely follow in few days, lots of cleaning to do to make is presentable for you guys 😆.

it’s a -

4.0 L Auto

Bright silver, Dark slate grey interior, black soft top with half doors, left factory with Ecco wheels but upgraded with 15” Alcoa wheels in Japan. Spare tire is still Ecco with original GSA tyre.

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
Alright, please someone coach me, where is the like button? 😂
I believe it doesn't show up until you have a certain number (20?) of posts:
20220409_210734.jpg