New member finally joined

DB04RedJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hello from Central Mass. I have finally joined after watching from the shadows. And yes even from the shadows you all have helped me spend money.

Bought the Jeep in September 2018 as a replacement for my wife's Miata that was a 10 year anniversary gift in 2008. It was time for something that could be used year round, so why not a Jeep! She enjoys it very much except when I'm working on it doing some kind of modification.

Plans at the moment are to replace the stereo and speakers and I have a lot of questions that I will ask at some point. After that is getting rid of the 1" TC drop and new control arms which will probably have to wait until next year. Hopefully at some point rear gear (3.07's suck). The only time I can work on it is during the good weather and that's the time to use it. The joy's of living in New England two weeks of good weather and then it snows :-(

Attached are a couple of pic's because I know a post is useless without pictures.

Thanks for having me!

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

Thank you all, I'm not sure how to answer individually. Kind of new with this forum stuff.

My avatar is my first time off-road and I'm kind of embarrassed showing it compared to others off-road adventures. The third picture is the aftermath.

It was at a off-road/mx-track facility not far from home in May. It was fun. Will go back again to try some of the other trails.

Reactions: pagrey
Welcome from CT. How did you like 508? I'm waiting to see if they will develop more full size trails or continue to ride heavy on the mx side of it. Until then, plenty of other stuff to run for folks who are a part of a club.

Reactions: DB04RedJeep
@joe98tj it was my first time there and I thought it was pretty good. I have nothing to compare it to, but it looks like they are adding stuff for Jeeps.

They seem to have a Jeep day each month and it's less than 15 minutes from my house. Maybe I'll see you there sometime.

@RINC , thank you. Will definitely let you know. We have stayed in Chandler 3 or 4 times before heading up to Sedona and Jerome. We both loved our time in both places.

Reactions: RINC
@RINC , thank you. Will definitely let you know. We have stayed in Chandler 3 or 4 times before heading up to Sedona and Jerome. We both loved our time in both places.

10-fo.
We have forum peeps out near Chandler and up in Sedona who like to go wheeling. I have been out with 3 that I remember from out of state. Come one, come all.

@RINC , thanks for the invite. I enjoy seeing the pictures of AZ, especially when it's winter time here in MA. Will keep you posted the next time we head west!

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC