New Member form Salt Lake City, Utah

Brad_G

Hey all, new member here. I'm new to the Jeep world also. I'm looking to get my first Jeep and a TJ at that. I was hoping I could pick your brains with any questions I may have.

Welcome to the forum! Definitely check that thread out that Rob linked to. In addition, feel free to pick our brains all you'd like. We're here to help!

Last thing I want to do is someone buy a rotten TJ!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Welcome, I'm just down the road in Payson. Happy to help with anything I can. Message me if I can help!

Relatively new to the forum as well, but liking it here so far!

@TuffJeeper @Brad_G

Who are you guys using for shop ? Looking for a good place, went to Impulse Off-road and I liked the guys there seem to be honest people but still want some other options.
Welcome from southern AZ. Most of us turn our own wrenches. With the brain picking mentioned above the TJ is pretty easy to work on with basic tools and the space to do it.

@TuffJeeper @Brad_G

Who are you guys using for shop ? Looking for a good place, went to Impulse Off-road and I liked the guys there seem to be honest people but still want some other options.

I have really only used Advanced 4wd for R&P setups. The rest of it, I have just done myself. I'm not the best help here. I have heard that Impulse Off-Road, and Agility Customs, The Jeep Guy, all do good work, but don't have personal experience myself.

Hey all, new member here. I'm new to the Jeep world also. I'm looking to get my first Jeep and a TJ at that. I was hoping I could pick your brains with any questions I may have.
Welcome!!
Pick away.. you’ll be overloaded with info