New member from Australia

bonZa

new member, but have owned a TJ Wrangler for years. logging in to say G'day mate

bought my 2005 Wrangler with the 6 speed manual gearbox new over 14 years ago and still love using it. do all my own maintenance and look after it well, thanks to a lot of online help plus I'm also a professional spanner man and mech engineer which helps. As I've been visiting this forum for a while now, thought time to become a member.
my Jeeps primary use is taking it in the bush getting into near inaccessible spots for doing my main hobby and good source of extra income, gold prospecting.
I also bought a new Toyota LandCruiser 3 years ago but didn't have the heart to get rid of my little Jeep, matter of fact I find the Wrangler with its short wheel base is better off road negotiating gnarly tracks then the big Toyo

Reactions: Chris and Raymund
new member, but have owned a TJ Wrangler for years. logging in to say G'day mate

bought my 2005 Wrangler with the 6 speed manual gearbox new over 14 years ago and still love using it. do all my own maintenance and look after it well, thanks to a lot of online help plus I'm also a professional spanner man and mech engineer which helps. As I've been visiting this forum for a while now, thought time to become a member.
my Jeeps primary use is taking it in the bush getting into near inaccessible spots for doing my main hobby and good source of extra income, gold prospecting.
I also bought a new Toyota LandCruiser 3 years ago but didn't have the heart to get rid of my little Jeep, matter of fact I find the Wrangler with its short wheel base is better off road negotiating gnarly tracks then the big Toyo
Hey mate. I think there are a few Aussies here

Last edited:

Welcome aboard, mate.

Name these two waves in your region, to win a free weekend with Alby Mangels :)

1577115110758.png

1577115302751.png

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of Aussies on here these days, nice to see yet another ;)

I suspect that the Wrangler is indeed the better choice off-road when negotiation tough obstacles. The Land Rover probably shines better as an over landing / long distance vehicle I would assume.