New Member from CT

thestuntboy

Retired newbie from CT. I have actually used this forum for info for years but now I am looking for more detailed answers. I have had my TJ for 13 years, only thing original is grille,hood,windshield frame, engine +transmission. Everything else either rotted off or destroyed when I flipped it end over end three times. I dont fix I "upgrade". Be looking for info soon after I replace the 3rd front axle again.

Inked20191123_111941_LI.jpg

InkedJeep_LI.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum! Looks like there’s a bunch of you guys from Connecticut on the forums these days!

Welcome to the forum! Looks like there’s a bunch of you guys from Connecticut on the forums these days!
Thanks!!! There are some decent wheeling trails/areas in Newyorkachusetts (CT) if you know where to look. We dont share publicly because the "We hate freedom" crowd closes them when found out. Exception is the George Washington BLM area which is a R.I. state park and has lots of trails,mud, and some technical areas. Not MOAB but can challenge you.

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the group from the Island of Long, My name is Johnny & i'm a JEEPAHOLIC :)

( mine came from CT originally 2 previous owners )