New Member from East Tennessee

fon1961

Supporting Member
IMG_0003.jpg

Hello,

Purchased a 2000 TJ back in December, I appreciate this forum very much. Looking forward to several more years of Jeep ownership.

Yep, I love the tan interiors!

If this is your first TJ and you have yet to drive it around with the top and doors off at the same time... do it! It's the most thrilling feeling ever, and gives you such a sense of freedom. One ride like that and you'll never want to sell it.

Reactions: Michael Roberson
Yes, my first TJ and my first jeep for that matter, reading up on soft tops on the site references, looking forward to getting a soft top installed. I like those freedom feeling sensations.

image-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the best TJ forum on the Internet. I think your jeep is the first time I've ever seen Ravine wheels painted black, looks good.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Yes, my first TJ and my first jeep for that matter, reading up on soft tops on the site references, looking forward to getting a soft top installed. I like those freedom feeling sensations.

View attachment 18389

We have similar tastes. I've owned more motorcycles than most people have a right to. Everything from Ducati, to Aprilia, to Harley!

View attachment 18389

Watch out or that Valkyrie will gather dust. These TJ's are as addictive as motorcycles. My bikes are now on battery tenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Watch out or that Valkyrie will gather dust. These TJ's are as addictive as motorcycles. My bikes are now on battery tenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that feeling entirely. I sold all my motorcycles after a year of owning my TJ. I found I liked driving the TJ better. It was the only vehicle that reminded me of riding a motorcycle. The thing that makes me like the TJ more though, is that I can put the whole family in it and enjoy it with everyone!

Reactions: JMT
Last edited: