New Member from East Tennessee

Tennessee. One of the most beautiful states in the union. Getting my 5th wheel to the smokey mountains is on my bucket list.

Nice jeep as well...

Hey! Welcome to East TN... I'm in knoxville and today I just picked up my first Jeep today! Quick question for the veterans... What PSI do you run for a daily? 4" lift, 35s 4L... Need any more info?
fc68ce221ea44f2c5486619135e91fc2.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey! Welcome to East TN... I'm in knoxville and today I just picked up my first Jeep today! Quick question for the veterans... What PSI do you run for a daily? 4" lift, 35s 4L... Need any more info?View attachment 18532

I would recommend 25-26 psi and see how they feel on the street. Although your tires look like they will need replacing soon. are you going to keep the 35s or go to 33s? and it helps to know the year, the tranny (stick or auto), and your existing gearing to help answer questions about your jeep.

I would recommend 25-26 psi and see how they feel on the street. Although your tires look like they will need replacing soon. are you going to keep the 35s or go to 33s? and it helps to know the year, the tranny (stick or auto), and your existing gearing to help answer questions about your jeep.
2001, 5 speed manual, 3.73 gearing. And I'm staying with 35s (probably replace this fall if I can wait that long)

Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, 25-26 psi sounds right, just make sure to never go over 28 psi or it will ride like complete crap.

Same thing for 60-65mph? First time I've had a lifted vehicle lol just making sure. It's also my daily. 10mile commute on the interstate to work.

Yep, same thing. If you add any more psi than that, it's going to feel like you're riding on rock hard suspension.

2001, 5 speed manual, 3.73 gearing. And I'm staying with 35s (probably replace this fall if I can wait that long)

Thanks for the advice!

The 3.73 gears are a bit tall for 35" tires. Your RPMs are going to be too low for 5th gear. With the 5 speed I would reccomend regearing. Something along the lines of 4.88.

Yes, my first TJ and my first jeep for that matter, reading up on soft tops on the site references, looking forward to getting a soft top installed. I like those freedom feeling sensations.

View attachment 18389
Welcome to the Forum! Our tastes may be vastly different but at least you know a good road when you see one ;)

I grew up spending my summers in Fontana NC right by the TOTD, I absolutely love those mountains. I've owned many different ride's and my TJ has by far been my favorite.

DCBE0FA8-7AC9-4B0B-8055-B4C57CF2EB51.JPG

Reactions: VirtualRussel