New Member from Kingwood, TX

Ck'sTJ

Hello all . AWESOME SITE.
Just parked our new tj in garage today.
2001 ,sport 4.0 5 speed , Dana 44 rear ,3:73 .. 127000 MILES... last owner has kept in garage for 6 years only putting 2000 miles on it.....
So.... busy making my first level build list... I
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Great looking TJ! Looks like that thing was well kept.

I think you're going to find we have a large number of Texas members on here too! @KCsTJ, @JMT, and @b0xcar come to mind!

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan. I live in the Hill Country. ME and the other two Texans mentioned by @Chris above are wheelin this Saturday at Hidden Falls if you want to join us. Little late notice but your welcome, or some other time in teh future if you can get away for a long day.

Nice TJ! I love yellow TJ’s. Yellow doesn’t work on many vehicles, TJ’s are an exception. What’s your level one build list?

Reactions: b0xcar and Chris
Great looking TJ! Looks like that thing was well kept.

I think you're going to find we have a large number of Texas members on here too! @KCsTJ, @JMT, and @b0xcar come to mind!
Thanks... we looked for almost a year before finding this one. It's a gem...
Cool... have to meet up with other members for some rides when she's ready... my to do list doubled since I got home..

Reactions: Chris
Thanks JMT... level 1.
1. Clutch master cylinder ,clutch factory kit
2. Change all fluids
3. New radiator, hoses , fan clutch
4. Valve cover gasket
5. Lube all joints , check bearings , brakes
6. Figure out what springs previous owner added. Looks like he purchased a pro comp kit.... just dont know what springs...
7. 1.25 body lift
8. Few interior upgrades
Level one keep me busy a bit...
Wish he hadn't put the tires on .... too much tire for a jeep.....

Thanks JMT... level 1.
1. Clutch master cylinder ,clutch factory kit
2. Change all fluids
3. New radiator, hoses , fan clutch
4. Valve cover gasket
5. Lube all joints , check bearings , brakes
6. Figure out what springs previous owner added. Looks like he purchased a pro comp kit.... just dont know what springs...
7. 1.25 body lift
8. Few interior upgrades
Level one keep me busy a bit...
Wish he hadn't put the tires on .... too much tire for a jeep.....
Souunds good, the body lift will make enough room for the tires. You’ll be well on your way after level 1.Smart choices...

Looks like you scored big time with that purchase....sometimes I scratch my head and think why have a beautiful Jeep with brand new wheels and tyres and only drive it around the block a couple times.
Welcome to the place to be for TJ stuff !!

Reactions: Ck'sTJ
Love yellow jeeps, second favorite color to red. Not usually a fan of black wheels but them are nice. Have fun with level one. It’s always so much fun doing all the little things....

Thanks !! Been awhile since I had a jeep and or project in the garage...
Remind me .. it is fun watching the bank account depletion right ?????
Well when she's ready have to meet up on the trail in texas..
Earlier this year I did some canyonlands trails moab with my z71 and a buddy's raptor.... was awesome..... will be better in the jeep ....
Fixer 6... cool... will do... extra pair of wrenches will be handy...

Reactions: Kiwi TJ