New Member From North Dakota Badlands

Rubikota

Hello.

I am a new member from North Dakota. I am looking for some others from the area to go exploring the Little Missouri National Grasslands in the western part of the state. I am about a 2 hour drive from there. The family and I went out there alone shortly after getting our Rubicon last spring and after that I decided that going out there alone is not a good idea. We found some clay gumbo mud and that stuff is unforgiving. Thankfully the little we found we were able to get through. Since then I have replaced the all season tires and wheels and got it re-geared. I would like to take another day trip out that way when things green up and the fire danger isn't as severe as it currently is.

IMG_20200418_141645128_HDR.jpgIMG_20200418_142232345_HDR.jpg20200418_124859.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

The area you were in looks a lot like the Warner mountains in north east California where I am! Interesting.

Let’s see some more pictures of your rig cuz...

This thread is worthless without pics

I have a place in NE ND that I spend the summer months. Not much wheeling up there except muddy fields and prairie roads. Different terrain out in the western part of the state.

Hello.

I am a new member from North Dakota. I am looking for some others from the area to go exploring the Little Missouri National Grasslands in the western part of the state. I am about a 2 hour drive from there. The family and I went out there alone shortly after getting our Rubicon last spring and after that I decided that going out there alone is not a good idea. We found some clay gumbo mud and that stuff is unforgiving. Thankfully the little we found we were able to get through. Since then I have replaced the all season tires and wheels and got it re-geared. I would like to take another day trip out that way when things green up and the fire danger isn't as severe as it currently is.

View attachment 245211View attachment 245212View attachment 245213
Hey I’m in watford city, have you joined the Williston Jeeperz on Facebook? They come down and run trails near watford and Arnegard

Hey I’m in watford city, have you joined the Williston Jeeperz on Facebook? They come down and run trails near watford and Arnegard
Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I have found them on facebook and joined. I have since been on two trail runs with them in that area. Good trails.

Reactions: Ditch