New member from Norway

Goop

Hello, after lurking on this site for some weeks now i decided to sign up.

I bought my TJ at the end of may this year, after tryng out a friends tj which i instantly fell in love with. It's a 2001 TJ 2.5 SE with 74000 miles on it. The car is completely stock exept for the wheels and tire that i bought for the car, 15x8 American Black Rock wheels with 31x10 tires.

Here are some pictures of the car, the green jeep in two of the pictures is my friends.
IMG_20170716_181912.jpg IMG_20170716_181859.jpg IMG_20170716_181829.jpg IMG_20170713_200731.jpg IMG_20170713_200744.jpg

Thanks to all for the great welcome, the forum has been a great help in gathering information.

Welcome aboard! Nice looking country in the pics.
Thank you, yes the nature is beautiful. But im guessing you have similar geography in some states in the US, your country is huge :D

Wow, welcome! I don't know where you are off-roading there, but it looks beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goop
Wow, welcome! I don't know where you are off-roading there, but it looks beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, it's in the woods behind my house. I live on the west coast of norway

Norway? Wow, that's cool! How many others Jeep Wranglers have you seen in Norway?

Norway? Wow, that's cool! How many others Jeep Wranglers have you seen in Norway?

There seems to be a lot of tj's in the south of norway, not so much around where i live. In the town where i live i know of 3 tj's including mine, there are more jk's around. One of the tj's in my home town is the green one in the pictures in my first post, it's owned by a friend of mine. It's the jeep that turned me onto TJ's.

Reactions: Chris
Yeah, the TJs seem to be pretty rare in Europe in general. In the United States, you see them everywhere.

I know we've got a member from Sweden and Switzerland too!

Welcome to the forum.
Yes i agree, Norway looks awesome in those pics.
Y'all have great skiing out there to don't ya ?

Welcome to the forum.
Yes i agree, Norway looks awesome in those pics.
Y'all have great skiing out there to don't ya ?

Yes we have lot's of ski slopes and resorts, in the area where i live there are 4 within 10-40 mins driving distance. Here is another picture i took some weeks ago while i was out driving my jeep.
IMG_20170629_211009.jpg

Welcome!

I have to ask, though, which TJ is supposed to be the SE? I only see two Sport editions, one silver and one green...

Welcome!

I have to ask, though, which TJ is supposed to be the SE? I only see two Sport editions, one silver and one green...

For some weird reason they put the sport sticker on all TJ's in europe. Both of them are 2.5

EDIT: all sport editions came with a 4.0L, or am i wrong?

Reactions: Chris
All Sport editions came with the 4.0 engine, yes.

I did not question the sport sticker until someone told me they put the sport sticker on all TJ's in europe, so i checked my vin number and it said i had a SE.

I did not question the sport sticker until someone told me they put the sport sticker on all TJ's in europe, so i checked my vin number and it said i had a SE.

That's interesting! Sounds like someone probably just put a Sport sticker on your SE!