New Member from San Diego

Vivalamigra

Bought a 2005 TJ this summer to go wheeling with my neighbors. First Jeep.
Impact Orange, fairly low miles. There were no mods other than a two inch spacer lift and 32" tires, plus not a single rock scrape or ding underneath (now there are!)
Since then, I've been lurking on this forum, gathering information on upgrades and repair advice.

Finally spent some money on a Currie lift, a teraflex megashort SYE and Adams driveshaft, and a used Dana 44 rear axle from an LJ as my first upgrades. I'm currently installing this stuff.

Anyways, this forum is a wealth of information, and hopefully I can occasionally add something useful as well as I dive deeper into this abyss.
D18119E1-0D04-42D1-A0AD-2CE63AD271A2.jpeg

3CF5CD36-5DCC-4764-BC0F-C9FF2A655CE9.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! Good call on the Currie lift (Currie and Savvy are my favs), and one of the best TJ colors there is to boot!

I'd say you did well!

Congrats on the new member of the family...….Great colour, but "ORANGE" you gonna tell us why you named it 'Good show' ? (sorry yes I know its a really bad Dad joke)

San Diego....so beautiful there...welcome...Nice clean TJ ya got there. Whereabout in SD? My son is stationed there(Miramar) Give a wave if you see him...

C3B7BE96-EEF3-4CE1-A1C2-5FBA23816C3B.jpeg

Congrats on the new member of the family...….Great colour, but "ORANGE" you gonna tell us why you named it 'Good show' ? (sorry yes I know its a really bad Dad joke)
I thought for a second I spelled orange wrong.
It was my brother in law's color. He was a Harley rider and color-blind as well. "Good Show" was his saying when he liked something...
It's a tribute. He passed too soon...
We just happened to find an orange jeep, and the wife said, "Buy it!!!"

If I'd known what I know now, I would've tried to find an impact orange rubicon or Lj rubicon...like the other new guy just posted....
this upgrading stuff is expensive!!

Reactions: rasband and Kiwi TJ
I thought for a second I spelled orange wrong.
It was my brother in law's color. He was a Harley rider and color-blind as well. "Good Show" was his saying when he liked something...
It's a tribute. He passed too soon...
We just happened to find an orange jeep, and the wife said, "Buy it!!!"

If I'd known what I know now, I would've tried to find an impact orange rubicon or Lj rubicon...like the other new guy just posted....
this upgrading stuff is expensive!!
Great tribute as he'll be with you whenever your out in the TJ..sorry for your loss.