New member from SE Indiana

Snipman

Just signed up and wanted to say hello to everyone. Picked up an 04 this past May and looking forward to reading and learning some tips from here. I am posting a couple pictures of what I had and have now. Miss the green monster but life changes but it all comes back to those who have patience. DAD51ADE-EACC-46F9-A5A9-EE246E811FCE.jpegAF65E3D9-CE50-4DBA-8DBA-C68A6739DD77.jpeg

Welcome ..looks like you have a the credentials you need to be a member here haha...digging that CJ of yours... funny when you look at the first pic the tree in the background is just a youngster, certainly bigger behind your Red TJ.lol

Welcome ..looks like you have a the credentials you need to be a member here haha...digging that CJ of yours... funny when you look at the first pic the tree in the background is just a youngster, certainly bigger behind your Red TJ.lol
Didn’t even notice the tree size. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It is the same tree so now you have me thinking I have lived here too long. LOL

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Welcome to the forum!

Two cool Jeeps in two very cool colors! Red is definitely my favorite color on a TJ, that's for sure.

Got any big plans for it?