New Member from VA

thedern

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hello All,

New member from VA here. I found this 2006 LJ, 6spd manual with only 40k miles on it locally. My wife and I always wanted a jeep so I snatched it up. I have been lurking on this forum for the last two weeks and there is a wealth of knowledge here. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and getting new owner up to speed quickly.

jeep.jpg

jeep.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Nice LJ! I rarely ever see LJs in yellow, so that seems like it's pretty rare too!

Got any big plans for it? It's obviously already lifted with bigger tires (which look great by the way).

Thanks. It has brand new 35s but only a 4 inch lift which looks great but is more form over function. The suspension has a few issues along with some bump steer. I have been working with Dirk at DPG and he has set me up with what I need to make the required alterations. I plan to put before and after photos in the appropriate forum when I am done modding.

Overall the prior owner took excellent care of this jeep including garaging it at all times when not driving it. I was lucky to find it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bird and Chris