New member from VA

Bird

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi...thanks for having me on this site.
I've been a Jeep fanatic for a loooong time " yes i'm old " and this is first time I've joined an internet site. Lol
Been an avid outdoorsman my whole life.
Been married my whole life.....well feels like it. Lol " 30 yrs "
I love to hunt, fish, kayak, mtnbike, backpack and wheel my Jeep.
Wife is not all that crazy about Jeeps as mine have all been lifted and ride like hay wagons....gotta love it .
My favorite Jeep is my current one.
2005 Red Rubicon, lifted with 305 / 70R16, MT Wheels, Warn bumpers, hardtop, bikini top , other stuff too. Lol

Welcome! Great choice on your TJ. A red Rubicon is my favorite TJ ever made.

Hi Ted....Shenandoah valley.
I fished down you're way a good bit , lot's of lakes within a reasonable drive of Farmsville.

This thread is worthless without pics...you know?

Ok you want too see it here. Lol
Resized_20170106_172921.jpg

Hi Ted....Shenandoah valley.
I fished down you're way a good bit , lot's of lakes within a reasonable drive of Farmsville.

Yeah I fished them hard. Lots of nice bass in the public lakes. Nice crappie in the private ones. Sort of miss it but don't miss the hot days. Havent seem temps above 78 in years

For 5 years back in the late '90s/early '00s we lived right on the Shenandoah River off of 638 just south of 17/50. That was beautiful country!

Used to travel to the Horse sale up in Winchester and worked as a saleman all over that area for a few years. Wifes ex boss bought all the Dominoe stores in Lurray, Front Royal and Warrington. Beautiful area