New member from Wisconsin

JeepKub

Been watching for years. Last year bought a Black 2005 Rubicon LJ.

4 inch RE lift with upper and lower arms
OME shocks
Warn 9.5ti winch
33 in duratracs
Black Magic brake upgrades

Bought a 2004 Columbia sport for son last year also.
2 inch OME springs and shocks
31 inch BFGs
Black Magic brake upgrades

Had a CJ7 for 20 years prior with many adjustments.

Really like the TJs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've got a nice setup so far. Clearly you have good taste!

Oh, and...

This thread is worthless without pics
Boys Toys (2).JPG

All I got right now for pictures. Will promise to come back with others.

I'm originally a Yooper (live in California now). I have family in Madison, Green Bay, Wausau. I also had an aunt an uncle that lived in Neenah for 30 years. He owned a couple of outdoor stores (the "ski inn" and "Janus"). In fact I think he had a second Janus store in Appleton.

Reactions: JeepKub
I'm originally a Yooper (live in California now). I have family in Madison, Green Bay, Wausau. I also had an aunt an uncle that lived in Neenah for 30 years. He owned a couple of outdoor stores (the "ski inn" and "Janus"). In fact I think he had a second Janus store in Appleton.

Cool. Small world. Big change from da UP to Cali! I really enjoy northern Wisconsin and the UP.

Throwback 25 years. Copper Country cruising in the Keweenaw peninsula in Upper Peninsula of Michigan. @UpperMI. Took me a couple of days to dig this up.

60c054cc71cee5c2112c59ff39b64b1b.jpg

Throwback 25 years. Copper Country cruising in the Keweenaw peninsula in Upper Peninsula of Michigan. @UpperMI. Took me a couple of days to dig this up.

View attachment 18629

Beautiful Country on the keweenaw peninsula. We did a lot of color tour rides in the fall. I've been stuck up there a few times :) and a Great looking renegade! I'm sure @VirtualRussel loves seeing a yellow jeep.

Reactions: VirtualRussel