New member, hello from Toledo

THEREALJIM

TJ Enthusiast
Hello there! My name is Jim and I'm a 4th time Jeep owner. Currently I have a 2006 Unlimited Rubicon. Previously I've owned a 2011 JKU Rubicon, 2001 or 2002(can't remember exactly) TJ Sport, and a 1999 TJ Sport (my first car).

In the the past I would always just leave my Jeeps stock but now that I that I have this LJ I'm interested in changing it up a little bit and this place looks like the right place for any questions I have!
20190902_174353.jpg
20191118_155121.jpg
20191120_161828.jpg

Geez that jeep didn't make it far from the factory ;) all jokes aside, that's a nice looking lj, will be nice to see what you do with it and welcome to the forum.

Geez that jeep didn't make it far from the factory ;) all jokes aside, that's a nice looking lj, will be nice to see what you do with it and welcome to the forum.
Thanks! In its defense it did make it up to Michigan for the first two owners, then I came along and brought it back home!😆

Welcome to the forum! That’s a slick looking LJ Rubicon you’ve got there! What do you have planned?

Welcome to the forum! That’s a slick looking LJ Rubicon you’ve got there! What do you have planned?
Thanks! So far I've got the rust and paint sorted out, bluetooth radio, updated the headlights to some LEDs, got some spot lights and added some heated leather seats (because I'm a creature of comfort lol).

My next plan was to figure out wheels and tires. The set I have now are fine for highway use but I would like a second set of wheels and slightly bigger tires for some light off roading. Wouldn't be for anything too extreme, Silver lake dunes and other random Ohio/Michigan area trails. I was going to start researching what size lift was thrown in my LJ by the previous owner, what size tire, rim and backspacing I should look for. I believe I saw a few of those posts already so I won't try to post anything redundant lol

Reactions: Chris
I can see why you bought an LJ with a pet Horse like that ;) hehe

Good looking Jeep and dog too.... welcome to the forum

Reactions: THEREALJIM
I can see why you bought an LJ with a pet Horse like that ;) hehe

Good looking Jeep and dog too.... welcome to the forum
When I first started looking for another Jeep I orginal was only looking for a TJ and when I saw one at the park and walked my horsedog near it I realized I needed to start looking for LJs! He fits much better in there haha
20190822_191033.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
When I first started looking for another Jeep I orginal was only looking for a TJ and when I saw one at the park and walked my horsedog near it I realized I needed to start looking for LJs! He fits much better in there hahaView attachment 127483
Don't blame you...I'm sure when people ask where does you dog go in your jeep you reply 'Anywhere he wants too' lol