New Member in NorCal with not new TJ :)

Brokegunner

Supporting Member
Hello, I have been lurking for a while and trying not to join any more forums right now but someone posted a link to the factory service manuals that are hosted here and I figured that was worth the $30 to become a premium member so here I am!!

We have a 2002 TJ that my wife bought brand new 20 years ago. She used to commute in it and it's now pushing 260,000 miles on the original engine. She grenaded the Dana 35 rear around 5 years ago and the RH32 was pretty well toast as well so we went a little crazy and installed a Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm kit and also found front and rear axles out of a 2006 Rubicon so we have a Dana 44 in the rear and 4-wheel disc brakes now.

So the sad part is that I am getting ready to pull the motor... which is why I was looking for the manual to give me a little moral boost.

I am sure I will be posting up questions as I get up to my elbows in this engine, and I will try my best to document it so it could possibly help someone else that is in the same spot. Planning to start next weekend.