New member in North Texas

LonestarTJ

Supporting Member
Hello fellow Jeepers. We just got back into a Jeep because I couldn’t resist it. Have had a couple YJ’ s, a couple WJ’s and one JKU in years past. I’ve ALWAYS wanted a TJ or LJ so had to jump back in. I’m sick of driving my old Honda to work. Just don’t get any enjoyment out of it. And my son really wants to drive around with top and doors off.

Found a nice one owner Texas 99 TJ with some good parts on it already. It’s been in the garage on jack stands since I drive it home. Just going thru everything replacing worn out parts on it. Has 198k miles. Hope to have it on the road(or trail) next week sometime.

Glad to be here! Am very excited to find a TJ specific forum. Already found tons of great info.

Hers a pic day I brought it home. Let’s see if this picture works.
Aahhh I can’t get the pic to work yet. I’ll figure it out when I get home.
F9143A74-109D-45C6-BACA-5F1E6A546A70.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: KCsTJ
pic did not post but see it in your avatar...looks nice, love the half doors:) tough to tell is it flame red or impact orange? Welcome, you won't find a better bunch of people than on this forum.

The picture doesn't show up for whatever reason. Did you upload it using the "Upload a File" button?

Glad you found the forum. You are among many, many TJ owners from Texas on this forum, I'll tell you that much.

Reactions: LonestarTJ
Welcome to the forum my man! I am from the Panhandle.
Something is missing in your engine hood and your windshield :)
Let the mod begin !!!!!

The picture doesn't show up for whatever reason. Did you upload it using the "Upload a File" button?

Glad you found the forum. You are among many, many TJ owners from Texas on this forum, I'll tell you that much.
Chris to the rescue again. Found the upload button. Thanks!

Reactions: Chris
Oh yeah, love the colors, the half doors, and the color of the top. Goes perfectly together!

Reactions: LonestarTJ