New Member in PA

O.J.D.

Feb 6, 2019
PA
Hi everyone, I am a new member and I am new to the Jeep world and to forums. When I first started looking for my Jeep I knew that I wanted a TJ with the 4.0 i6 and a manual. In order to make the hubby happy I settled for an automatic 2001 Sahara, no rust, not even any surface rust on the frame and it only had 68,000 miles on it.
I put flatfenders, 2.5 inch lift, 33's, front and rear bumpers, winch, rock sliders, and then finished it by honoring my dad for his WWll service. That is why I put the flat fenders on it and painted it olive drab green. Then I decaled it in his honor. I also added air so that I could air back up any time any where. Inside the only thing that has been added is an alpine stereo and i-pod. The next 3 things that I want to add is a custom switch pannel, some bass and a flatlink recovery instead of the hook. Well I guess I could keep going but remember I said my next 3. After all Jeeps are like Legos for grownups. You can keep building as long as you like.
Well I guess I'll finish by saying that I am glad that I found a forum that is dedicated to the TJ and since I have never joined a forum before, bear with me as I learn how to navigate. Happy Jeeping to All.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Welcome to the forum!

That's one nice looking TJ you've got there.

Don't be afraid to ask all the questions you want, you'll find we're a very friendly bunch here!

ceccx650

Jan 25, 2019
PA
Hey. Glad to have you aboard. Bought my 1st Jeep last summer and it spent most of time in the garage. The motor was bad so I had a rebuilt 4.0 put in it. Runs ok. Still have a couple bugs to work out but gets me to work and home. I’m in south central PA. Not far from Hagerstown MD.

Reactions: Shermkev