New member intro

1stStateMatt

Hey y'all, I am new to the forum. Just got a 1999 TJ SE 5 speed. I found it it Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. An older couple had it at their beach house and is for the most part original with 107k. There is some surface rust on the frame and a few of the steering/suspension components have some rust on them as well. It is is my garage and I am slowing pulling it apart, performing rust remediation where I can and swapping out parts that have too much.

This is going to be a beach cruiser so not looking to go to extreme. I have been looking around the site and decided to go with @CodaMan lift to OME springs/Rancho 5000x shocks for a mild 2-2.5" lift. I also got the daystar spacers and track bar relocation kit along with new bumpstops, cups, and extensions.
After I get everything cleaned up and put back together I am looking to put 265/75r15 Toyo AT3 with black Quadratrac Baja Xtreme 2 in 16x8 with 4.5" backspacing. It actually has 245/75r16 tires on there now so just wanting to go a little wider for driving on the beach this summer.

Thanks to all for the great info I have already been able to find on here and thanks in advance for welcoming me to this community.

66372852739__7D11BAB2-3073-4831-A3FA-DB3D40066C25.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Beautiful color! Great choice to go with that setup! Welcome to the forum, or perhaps I should say jungle!

• Haha
Reactions: Kon and John Cooper