New Member, Long Time Jeep Owner

Hello, I’m new to the group since I got tired of all the keyboard warriors on Facebook. I read a post recommending this forum. I have had several TJs in the past, but just recently picked up a 98, 2.5 manual. Couldn’t pass up the deal on a barn find.

AB990AE1-4F2B-4B5B-8378-BB1E7E8BD08B.jpeg

Reactions: OldJeeps and matkal
Location: Rust Belt, diamond plate rocker guards, anxiety level rising slightly. You've had a few, I know deep down inside you took a hammer to that frame and told it who's boss. Jeep looks nice, I always envy good paint considering how mine is these days. That one looks well taken care of.

Location: Rust Belt, diamond plate rocker guards, anxiety level rising slightly. You've had a few, I know deep down inside you took a hammer to that frame and told it who's boss. Jeep looks nice, I always envy good paint considering how mine is these days. That one looks well taken care of.

Lol! Installed the rust covers (rocker guards) to cover the dumb hole under the factory flare extension. Body has zero rust, frame has some beginning to show in the crevices.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC