New member, new hobby

sumtingwong

bought 2002 tj,new to 4x4 off road scene,hoping to gain some knowledge here. seems every time i look the jeep over i find myself saying "wonder what that is?wonder what it does???
i am looking to build/buy a goose neck camper/hauler set up,sooooo where do i get info on this site?
there is my first question,many more to come.
thanks
imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
20180123_163758.jpg

Reactions: TJ2
Welcome! Nice looking jeep! If you look in the build threads which is a highlighted topic on the home page, I be,i eve there’s a Franken something trailer build. That might be helpful. Also, you can go to the general discussion thread and enter trailer in the search engine. Enjoy your new toy!

Welcome and ask away. There are many members here ready to answer all your questions and help you spend your money as well :angel2:

Welcome to the forum. The "TJ how to guides" and "FAQ's" section are always a good place to start. When something comes up that you want to know ask your question in the "TJ General Discussion section". This is the section that gets the most views.

Man we are practically neighbors. I live in Canyon.
Your rig is cool, I dig it > it stands out for sure!

Angry bird huh? Are from the young generation by any chance? My son likes it :)

Welcome! When you say your are looking for a gooseneck camper/hauler are talking about a toy hauler? Are you wanting to haul your Jeep on/in it? The regular gooseneck toy haulers, I do believe you won't be able to fit your Jeep in it. You going to tow it with a pickup and want to haul your Jeep?

Welcome! When you say your are looking for a gooseneck camper/hauler are talking about a toy hauler? Are you wanting to haul your Jeep on/in it? The regular gooseneck toy haulers, I do believe you won't be able to fit your Jeep in it. You going to tow it with a pickup and want to haul your Jeep?
was looking to put a small travel trailer on 30ish ft gooseneck and load the jeep on behind it.i have a long t/h and could probably get the jeep in it but after some research t/h trailers aren't built for that kind of weight especially loaded behind the axles{bummer}. i have a F350 to pull with,still weight is an issue.hoping to get some advice on a build and stay within safe load ratings......have learned the hard way that "if it fits —-it ships" does not always apply. any suggestions would be appreciated.