New member, Sanford NC

Whenever I see a wrangler out there with the hard top on and the doors rolled up on a beautiful spring or summer day I question why they even bought one. It definitely can't for the driving dynamics or fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's usually the JK driver, and they're usually not a Jeep enthusiast... Just someone who wanted a "cool" looking SUV.

I was investigating as to why my speakers sounded so bad, I found that the previous owner installed an amp in the back, and ran the wires to the dash where he hooked them to the stock wiring and stock speakers, blowing the speakers. Good times.

Reactions: Chris
I was investigating as to why my speakers sounded so bad, I found that the previous owner installed an amp in the back, and ran the wires to the dash where he hooked them to the stock wiring and stock speakers, blowing the speakers. Good times.

Ahhh, gotta love previous owners. I've uncovered all sorts of crap in past vehicles from previous owners.

Reactions: Frank
I found an alarm system in mine a couple of weeks ago the hard way. Found a tiny switch under dash that I hit with my foot and killed the TJ. Would not crank or turn over at all. Took dash out and the bee hive of wiring was amazing. Finally got it all out and repaired the harness and I am now back on the road again!!! Dawg gone right,,, Previous owners! YUK! Too bad they don't still make new TJ's.

Reactions: Chris and StG58
IMG_3158.JPG
IMG_3160.JPG
Made some paracord zipper pulls for my soft top after wrapping my door handles and grab bar. Now I have to make some grab handles.

Whenever I see a wrangler out there with the hard top on and the doors rolled up on a beautiful spring or summer day I question why they even bought one. It definitely can't for the driving dynamics or fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder the same thing. My top only goes up if it rains!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris