• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

New member, stock 2004 Rubicon in Middle Tennessee

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
That thing looks perfect! I think red is one of those colors that just looks perfect on a Jeep. And a Rubicon with the factory Moab wheels to boot? You've got one hell of a nice TJ there!

OP
posas13

posas13

That thing looks perfect! I think red is one of those colors that just looks perfect on a Jeep. And a Rubicon with the factory Moab wheels to boot? You've got one hell of a nice TJ there!
Yeah, I'm lucky. It's a craigslist find that I bought about 3 years ago with 22k miles on it. I think it has about 33k on the clock now.

cacowan

If you ever put different wheels and tires on yours, I would buy your stock ones. I am looking for nice ones for my low mile 2005 Sport.

AndyG

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Man yeah . That’s a winner bud ...,we can help with the stock part .

We come to the flea market at the fairgrounds a lot.

Reactions: posas13

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Welcome to the forum....classic TJ right there.
You can always remove the jugs ...and keep them.

TuffJeeper

Ride of the Month Winner
Welcome! Always have loved that red that came on the 2004ish model years. You have the perfect canvas to start from.

Magua

I hear you brother. I'm in that catch-22 where any changes I make vs. stock and I feel guilty about it.
I totally get it. I’m brand new on here as well. I’ve got a low mile ‘04 Rubicon myself that I purchased a little over a year ago. I also debated stock vs upgrades. The Google actually led me to this forum after I blew the factory subwoofer and was in search of a replacement. Somehow...that factory subwoofer led me to threads on Rancho 5000x shocks, 2” lifts etc...

So I’ve adjusted my thinking into keeping it “stock-like”...

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I totally get it. I’m brand new on here as well. I’ve got a low mile ‘04 Rubicon myself that I purchased a little over a year ago. I also debated stock vs upgrades. The Google actually led me to this forum after I blew the factory subwoofer and was in search of a replacement. Somehow...that factory subwoofer led me to threads on Rancho 5000x shocks, 2” lifts etc...

And so it begins !!!! (evil laugh)

Reactions: Magua
OP
posas13

posas13

So, how's the ride post lift? Like it?