New member, stock 2004 Rubicon in Middle Tennessee

posas13

Hi Folks,

New member here. Looks like a great site. I've got a 2004 Rubicon 5 speed, and I live in the Nashville, TN area. This is my third TJ. Mostly I cruise around the neighborhood and back roads in the Jeep with my family.

Thanks for having me.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG-20140802-00002.jpg

That thing looks perfect! I think red is one of those colors that just looks perfect on a Jeep. And a Rubicon with the factory Moab wheels to boot? You've got one hell of a nice TJ there!

That thing looks perfect! I think red is one of those colors that just looks perfect on a Jeep. And a Rubicon with the factory Moab wheels to boot? You've got one hell of a nice TJ there!

Yeah, I'm lucky. It's a craigslist find that I bought about 3 years ago with 22k miles on it. I think it has about 33k on the clock now.

If you ever put different wheels and tires on yours, I would buy your stock ones. I am looking for nice ones for my low mile 2005 Sport.

Man yeah . That’s a winner bud ...,we can help with the stock part .

We come to the flea market at the fairgrounds a lot.

Reactions: posas13
Welcome to the forum....classic TJ right there.
You can always remove the jugs ...and keep them.

Welcome! Always have loved that red that came on the 2004ish model years. You have the perfect canvas to start from.

I hear you brother. I'm in that catch-22 where any changes I make vs. stock and I feel guilty about it.

I totally get it. I’m brand new on here as well. I’ve got a low mile ‘04 Rubicon myself that I purchased a little over a year ago. I also debated stock vs upgrades. The Google actually led me to this forum after I blew the factory subwoofer and was in search of a replacement. Somehow...that factory subwoofer led me to threads on Rancho 5000x shocks, 2” lifts etc...

So I’ve adjusted my thinking into keeping it “stock-like”...

I totally get it. I’m brand new on here as well. I’ve got a low mile ‘04 Rubicon myself that I purchased a little over a year ago. I also debated stock vs upgrades. The Google actually led me to this forum after I blew the factory subwoofer and was in search of a replacement. Somehow...that factory subwoofer led me to threads on Rancho 5000x shocks, 2” lifts etc...

And so it begins !!!! (evil laugh)

Reactions: Magua

So, how's the ride post lift? Like it?