RWTJ9798

Hey everyone my name is Riley just got a 98 TJ selling my 15 JKU wasn’t Jeepy enough for me...had an 03 TJ Rubi. Love Jeeps just wanted to say hi from OKC, Oklahoma! Member of Goonies 4x4 Jeep Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris and JMT
Welcome to the forum! We almost bought a 2013 JKU Rubicon 13th anniversary edition. However, after driving enough of them, I too decided that it wasn't "Jeepy" enough for us either. It was a nice vehicle by all means, but it felt so much more refined than my TJ, and one of the reasons I like my TJ so much is because it's simple, easy to work on, and basic. Whereas the JKU had power windows, heated seats, and a bunch of stuff that's just going to break and make life more difficult.

Reactions: RWTJ9798
Welcome to the forum! We almost bought a 2013 JKU Rubicon 13th anniversary edition. However, after driving enough of them, I too decided that it wasn't "Jeepy" enough for us either. It was a nice vehicle by all means, but it felt so much more refined than my TJ, and one of the reasons I like my TJ so much is because it's simple, easy to work on, and basic. Whereas the JKU had power windows, heated seats, and a bunch of stuff that's just going to break and make life more difficult.

Exactly my man

Reactions: Chris
Hey everyone my name is Riley just got a 98 TJ selling my 15 JKU wasn’t Jeepy enough for me...had an 03 TJ Rubi. Love Jeeps just wanted to say hi from OKC, Oklahoma! Member of Goonies 4x4 Jeep Club

No pix, no Jeep!:D

Welcome!!