compactcwgrl

Hey, everyone.
I'm new to this forum and this is my '99 Sport. It was sitting for almost 3 yrs previous to buying it. This is the before and after 1st wash.

jeep1stwash.jpg
jeepb4wash.jpg

Hey now, I'm all for razzing the shit out of them about their Instagram, but everybody deserves a chance to use the forum to learn. @lowranger is right, you will learn a lot. but you will also get razzed to hell sometimes, especially if you have an Instagram, it's all in good fun though. 😀

Hey now, I'm all for razzing the shit out of them about their Instagram, but everybody deserves a chance to use the forum to learn. @lowranger is right, you will learn a lot. but you will also get razzed to hell sometimes, especially if you have an Instagram, it's all in good fun though. 😀

Why not just post your Ugly Jeep pics here then?
obviously, I am.

Reactions: Vasq
Most women don't know shit. I need to learn new things from people who know what they're talking about. Not trying to promote my social media. Just another page to share about my Jeep.

Easy there! My feminine side is getting a bit riled up!

Seriously though, most women don't know because they are not into Jeeps, but I have met a couple of women that could break down a transfer case, do a SYE swap and have it back on and still have time left over to fix a sandwich!

Reactions: Modoc Guy