Easy there! My feminine side is getting a bit riled up!

Seriously though, most women don't know because they are not into Jeeps, but I have met a couple of women that could break down a transfer case, do a SYE swap and have it back on and still have time left over to fix a sandwich!
Ha! Not me. If there's ever any time left over, it's a small miracle.

I'm pretty sure this forum isn't for you to advertise your Instagram page. if it continues I will find somewhere else to get my Jeep information.
Did I miss the Instagram plug? I don't see it in the original post. Can we wait until people start asking for help installing their grumper grills and fab fours bumpers before we start ridiculing them?

Welcome to the forum Compact Cowgirl!

I’ll echo liking the color combo! And she sure cleans up nice 😸

Let us know what mods you have planned. You’re definitely at the right place for TJ info.

Did I miss the Instagram plug? I don't see it in the original post. Can we wait until people start asking for help installing their grumper grills and fab fours bumpers before we start ridiculing them?
Looks like it got edited out of the first post, I wonder why 😜, and yes. Turn would be a good time to start ridiculing them.

I must've missed the instagram post.
Welcome from WA, dunno why the shame train was so quick on this one. This really is the best forum.

Who cares if they post and instagram handle?

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
I must've missed the instagram post.
Welcome from WA, dunno why the shame train was so quick on this one. This really is the best forum.

Who cares if they post and instagram handle?

+1. Her instagram at the time was just like, 4 photos of her Jeep. All it took was 20 seconds to see it was obvious she wasn't the type to post borderline-inappropriate selfies 4x per day trying to make a career out of social media. From here it looks like the response was way overboard.

The timing was unfortunate because it was right when hatred for all things Facebook was really peaking around here, but we have to remember there are legal adults that don't even remember a time before social media. My presence on FB has gone longer than 2 marriages. Just because they're on it and they throw out a profile name to connect with folks (not realizing we're a bunch of old farts here) doesn't mean they're fully immersed in everything we all despise about society. I'm 37 and I had an instagram full of Jeep photos until I deleted it a couple weeks ago while purging my phone of all FB-owned software.

Reactions: TWiG01 and Vasq