California New minimum tire size for Jeep Jamboree is 37

They want 37s! JK on 33s and hockey pucks can complete rubicon no lockers😄
20170903_121933.jpg

On the topic of Rubicon, are we going to try and run it this summer? I want to do another full run before I leave Cali towards the end of this year

They want 37s! JK on 33s and hockey pucks can complete rubicon no lockers😄View attachment 328369

On the topic of Rubicon, are we going to try and run it this summer? I want to do another full run before I leave Cali towards the end of this year

I think they are planning a Dusty run

You don't need a guide for the Con, but if any of the out-of-staters run into trouble on a non-sponsored trip out here, I'll run parts, tools, etc up to you. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me. I've lost count of how many times I've run it over the last 25+ years. PM before your trip and I'll give you my contact info. Bear in mind there's no cell coverage after about 30 minutes into the trail.

Except for you JK owners. Just kidding, I'll help you too. 🤣

You don't need a guide for the Con, but if any of the out-of-staters run into trouble on a non-sponsored trip out here, I'll run parts, tools, etc up to you. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me. I've lost count of how many times I've run it over the last 25+ years. PM before your trip and I'll give you my contact info. Bear in mind there's no cell coverage after about 30 minutes into the trail.

Except for you JK owners. Just kidding, I'll help you too. 🤣
@Gone-N-Done-It has a solid rig even though it’s a JK
Hey Mark, where you headed out of California?

@Gone-N-Done-It has a solid rig even though it’s a JK
Hey Mark, where you headed out of California?
Will be leaving sometime after Aug more than likely expect to be out of cali no later than end of 22 heading back to my home state of TX. Currently shopping waiting for the right piece of property to come available and tie up a few loose ends. If anyone wants to do a 6-7+ level trail (sickrock, hell hole, rubicon, dusy, ect) before then I will probably join in. with gas prices as they are it will take a good trail to justify the drive.

I gave this to Chris; he said he would post it in the resource section, but I figured it might be easier to find here.

Rubcon Trail Map Side 1 001.jpg

• USA Proud
Reactions: Tob and RINC