New Motobilt 4-Link Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I missed that. So again, one goes through the effort of installing the kit only to have a belly that hangs just as low as the factory skid? I really don’t understand the logic behind that. Sure it’s more narrow and appears to have boatsides, but it’s still a big shovel waiting to get stuck on something.

You might be missing that the kit is for building this.

MOTOYJ.jpeg

The lower the CG the better. I would take a rig with 3” of up travel and a 20” belly than 6” of up travel and a 23” belly.

We are getting closer. Little by little.

How about a rig with 6" of up travel and a 20" belly? (For slow speed crawling)

We are getting closer. Little by little.

How about a rig with 6" of up travel and a 20" belly? (For slow speed crawling)

Then I would still run a few inches up up travel. You act as though as soon as you touch the belly on a rock it somehow magically stops. Please take a look at ANY rigs competing at a national level. Most of not all are around 4 or so. The part that you are forgetting to mention is the sprung/unsprung ratio Amd how that affects the chassis in both high and low speed.

• Face Palm
Reactions: jjvw
I get it dude. I wouldn't want to lose to a kid who lives in their mommy's basement either. Matson couldn't handle me either. I'll be sure to pour one out for you when I'm crawling in November.

• Love
Reactions: starkey480
I get it dude. I wouldn't want to lose to a kid who lives in their mommy's basement either. Matson couldn't handle me either. I'll be sure to pour one out for you when I'm crawling in November.

Wait… is this Rob Bonney??

Status
Not open for further replies.