SOLD New OEM TJ Half Door Set (Upper/Lower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

'97 TJ

Price
$1,600
Local Portland, OR area pickup or ship via UPS Ground @ buyer expense
New OEM TJ Half Door Set (Upper/Lower)

I have a pair of NEW OEM Jeep Wrangler TJ (Mopar) steel half and upper soft doors that fit TJ's 1997 through 2006. These doors were purchased and delivered at the same time as my TJ from the dealership and painted by a local autobody shop. Ended up I couldn't swap the full doors myself so I ran the full doors with soft top in summer and hard top in winter. I never used the half doors. Have been stored in garage.

** Entire set is new (OEM Mopar) – NO dents, rust, scratches, cuts or cracks.

This set includes (as pictured) both driver and passenger:
  • lower steel half doors (painted code (PCJ) dark blue)
  • interior panels (C3 mist gray)
  • all hardware – door locks. exterior/interior handles, straps, and weather seals
  • soft upper half doors include OEM black steel upper door frames, black canvas skins and windows
Note: Key is not included but you can have locksmith key doors to match your TJ as I did.

These new OEMs are extremely rare because Jeep (Mopar) no longer manufactures these parts. Compare aftermarket and used parts on eBay, Quadratec and BestTop for current pricing.

IMG_0096.JPGIMG_0085.JPGIMG_0108.JPGIMG_0114.JPGIMG_0116.JPGIMG_0117.JPGIMG_0122.JPGIMG_0123.JPGIMG_0124.JPGIMG_0125.JPGIMG_0126.JPGIMG_0127.JPGIMG_0130.JPGIMG_0131.JPGIMG_0133.JPGIMG_0134.JPGIMG_0135.JPGIMG_0136.JPGIMG_0137.JPGIMG_0138.JPGIMG_0140.JPGIMG_0141.JPG

Last edited:
Damn, if only those were khaki with khaki door panels, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. And I'm in Salem, Oregon too!

New OEM TJ Half Door Set (Upper/Lower)

FOR SALE: A pair of NEW OEM Jeep Wrangler TJ (Mopar) steel half and upper soft doors that fit TJ's 1997 through 2006. These doors were purchased and delivered at the same time as my TJ from the dealership and painted by a local autobody shop. Ended up I couldn't swap the full doors myself so I ran the full doors with soft top in summer and hard top in winter. I never used the half doors. Have been stored in garage.

** Entire set is new (OEM Mopar) – NO dents, rust, scratches, cuts or cracks.

This set includes (as pictured) both driver and passenger:
  • lower steel half doors (painted code (PCJ) dark blue)
  • interior panels (C3 mist gray)
  • all hardware – door locks. exterior/interior handles, straps, and weather seals
  • soft upper half doors include OEM black steel upper door frames, black canvas skins and windows
Note: Key is not included but you can have locksmith key doors to match your TJ as I did.

These new OEMs are extremely rare because Jeep (Mopar) no longer manufactures these parts. Compare aftermarket and used parts on eBay, Quadratec and BestTop for current pricing.

View attachment 70375View attachment 70373View attachment 70376View attachment 70379View attachment 70381View attachment 70382View attachment 70383View attachment 70384View attachment 70385View attachment 70386View attachment 70387View attachment 70388View attachment 70389View attachment 70390View attachment 70391View attachment 70392View attachment 70393View attachment 70394View attachment 70395View attachment 70396View attachment 70397View attachment 70398

I'm blind. What part of ad? Give he a hint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Damn, if only those were khaki with khaki door panels, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. And I'm in Salem, Oregon too!
Couldn’t you just get those painted by a guy that lives 10ft from you lol. Isn’t that the interior color and everything?
Edit* I guess I’ve never seen that interior color before. Mist grey?

Reactions: JMT
Couldn’t you just get those painted by a guy that lives 10ft from you lol. Isn’t that the interior color and everything?
Edit* I guess I’ve never seen that interior color before. Mist grey?

I don't trust that guy painting anything anymore, lol. I've been waiting for him to cut and buff my hood since he painted it 6 months ago! He's a lazy person, that's for sure.

This seems like an awfully steep price, others have quoted 500-750 on the high end here. eBay is looking $250 or so per side. (Both OEM) What’s special about your set to warrant such a huge premium?

Edit: Thanks to those below, I missed the doors were new. My apologies!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chasitek
This seems like an awfully steep price, others have quoted 500-750 on the high end here. eBay is looking $250 or so per side. (Both OEM) What’s special about your set to warrant such a huge premium?

I think it's because they are new.

Reactions: rasband
Yea those i don’t think have ever been on a Jeep. And they come with mint uppers. Likely won’t ever find a set like this again. Price for stuff like this is what it is. I wouldn’t sell them personally lol

Reactions: rasband
Oh hot damn. Thanks @Squatch. I need to find out how much it'll take to get them painted black.

@'97 TJ I sent you a PM.
@psrivats I sent you a PM.

FYI - It cost me about $350 (in 1997) to have the full-doors removed; half-doors installed and painted on TJ so they matched; half-doors removed and full-doors reinstalled at Kadel's (on Oak Street in Hillsboro, OR)

Status
Not open for further replies.