New Okie member

Jescates

Supporting Member
Hey everyone! New guy here! Bought my Jeep about 2 years ago. Pretty much my daily driver. It's a 98 Sport with 4.0/5-speed manual with stock axles with 3.73. Not sure what lift is on it, but previous owner says it's a 4" lift. Only mods I have done was LED cube lights and a 40mm ammo can console. Looking forward to getting rid of the Helo 18" mall rims!!:). Trying to decide on rims and tires still! Looking forward to learning more about mods and maintenance on the Green Beast!

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

Reactions: MikeM
Welcome to the forum!

Oh yeah, you gotta get rid of those hideous 18" wheels, that's for sure! Other than that, it looks like an awesome blank canvas to start from.

Welcome Okie! Looks fun. Might consider some 15x8 rims with 3 5/8-4" backspacing...Cheaper and way more options for tires and right proportion for a TJ...

Reactions: Chris
Thanks folks! According to my build sheet, this Jeep had Ravine wheels, just missed out on 5 for $300 off CL. Was really wanting the stock rims back, but here in Oklahoma it's rare to find them. Plenty of new Jeep rims, but I really want to go down to a 15". The ammo can build was found on a different site. Was really easy to do, just need to find a way to lock it up. It would have more room in it if Jeep would have put the blasted parking brake handle somewhere else! Next project is to mount my Ham radio and figure out where to mount an antenna for good transmission and reception. Also thinking of getting rid of the hardtop and get a soft top. Previous owner threw all the original soft top hardware in the trash! SMH!